How to enlarge server partitions
Need a larger partition? Don't worry, you don't have to reload server system, you don't have to move files. All you need is a partition software that redistribute your disk partition space without data loss. We help you out of this problem with this tutorial.
Partition Wizard Server ranks Top1 in our review test among all partition server software. It works with all raid partitions, all server systems. Here are the steps to resize partition with it.
- Download a free trial and run it.
- Right click the partition which you want to change size, and go to "Resize/Move" on the show-up menu.
- Drag the partition rightwards to shrink partition and make some space available for redistribution
- Right click the system partition and choose Resize/Move. In the pop up window, drag the right borderline of the system partition to extend.
Then to apply the changes, then you can make your partition larger without reloading os nor moving files.
This article shows you how to enlarge server partitions without data loss. When there is alarm “low disk space” in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, there is a cute server partition management tool called Partition Wizard Server which can help you out of the dilemma. With this tool, you can freely redistribute any space any partition to make the best use of your hard drive. It is absolutely no data loss. Many server administrators worried about small partition which was set before like the boot partition. You can simply move free space from other partitions and add it to the boot partition.
Works with Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and hardware raid, Partition Wizard Server Edition is the best value server partition software to manage partitions for Small & Medium Enterprises, School Labs, Government, Organizations, etc. It manages both Windows Server and Non-Server partitions on one machine. You may perform basic and advanced partition operations on your server without data loss, including: create and delete partitions, resize and move partitions, format partitions, hide and unhide partitions, set active partition, etc. Enlarged partition on Windows Server can be previewed before applying the operations and all data is completely protected during all operations.
- Partition Wizard Home Edition
- Acronis Disk Director Server
- Resize partition with partition magic
- Partition Manager Server
- Resize server Partition Wizard Server
- Server 2003 out of space
- windows 2003 low disk space
- server c drive out of space
- low disk space sbs 2003
- make a partition from c drive server 2003
- Partition Magic Windows Server 2003
- Partition server 2003 64bit
- Repartition server 2003
- Resize c drive raid 5
- Resize c drive windows server 2003
- Resize SBS
- Resize windows 2003 partition
- Resizing 2003 partition
- Resize server 2003 system partition
- sbs server 2003 partition software
- volume manager server 2003
- Capture unallocated space Windows 7
- Extend C drive
- free partition magic
- merge partition extend c drive
- Add space to RAID 5
- extend server raid partition
- Partition Magic RAID 5